Tallahassee, Fla.— The Florida Department of Health launched the Florida Reimbursement Assistance for Medical Education (FRAME) portal today for 2023 application cycle. The FRAME program provides medical education loan debt relief to health care professionals practicing in less populated areas of the state.
- Governor DeSantis’ Framework for Freedom Budget Promotes Positive Health Outcomes and Further Expands Florida’s Full-Service Community Programs Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health Announces the 2023 Radon Poster Contest Winners Video Accompaniment
- 2022 Year in Review - FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians Video Accompaniment
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Pinellas County Core Network Video Accompaniment
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Manatee County Core Network Video Accompaniment